I knew when Titus walked away into the kennels, tail wagging and without even a backward glance, leaving me holding his favorite toy badger, that he would have a good time. Titus is a 19 month old, boisterous, stubborn…very strong but very handsome Dalmatian who needed some training. The Royvon experience has been a great success for me the owner and Titus the dog. And we’ll be back. A big thank you to all the team who cared for my Titus and made it a wonderful experience for him.
Our customised Boarding with Training services provide fully qualified trainers to work with your dog on specific areas of obedience and behaviour management during their stay in our comfortable and well managed facilities.
Our dog training programmes are great for:
- Dogs that are high energy and/or highly distracted
- Dogs requiring improved socialisation with other dogs and people
- Owners with limited time and/or resources to build an obedience foundation themselves
- Owners who wish to have their dog trained while they are on holiday for less than a 3 week period (For 3 weeks or more we recommend our Complete Training Package with guaranteed result)
- Owners that do not have control over their dogs, and dogs that are out of control
Consider the additional benefits of using Boarding with Training for your dog with an established dog training school:
- Royvon has fully qualified, professional and experienced carers, trainers and behaviourists on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Royvon has specialised facilities for training and exercise, regardless of weather
- Activity packages can be booked for non training periods throughout the day
- Regular boarders will establish relationships with their Trainer and Carers, who will become their personal coaches