“Linzie Warren, Dog Trainer Extraordinaire!”
Finding Royvon Dog Training School was a complete godsend and if we hadn’t we have no idea what would have happened apart from inevitably losing our dogs Totti and Tina.
Having come from Malta where the dogs were born we relocated a few months ago to the UK. They had never been trained but in Malta there was little need but as we arrived we could see our dogs rapidly declining in behaviour to the extent that the neighbours were hinting at us having to get rid of them. We couldn’t even go out to the park with them because of their erractic behavior especially towards other dogs. They also seemed quite unhappy. A friend of ours hit the nail on the head and told us to get them trained because this is why there are behaving so badly. They needed to know that we were their owners and not that they were ours.
We met Linzie Warren who was to be their trainer. She told us what she would do and how we could keep in touch via Facebook. She uploaded photos, read more…gave us updates explained Totti and Tina’s weaknesses and strengths as time progressed. Seeing photos of both dogs sitting was amazing let alone seeing them walk off lead. When we arrived to pick them up we went to the top of the hill and watched Linzie down below with Totti and Tina. We really couldn’t believe our eyes, our once out of control dogs were now sitting, walking on and off lead and responded completely to recall. Linzie then went on to train us for a couple of hours. Our biggest fear with our dogs was the presence of another dog. Linzie brought another dog in and showed us how to deal with the situation. It was just too good to be true but true indeed. We would recommend Linzie Warren and Royvon Dog Training School to anyone who needs dog training. We think this has been the best money ever spent and just know that this has changed all our lives for the better.
Thank You Linzie!
Owners that use Royvon’s training services can expect great results but also can relax in the knowledge their dog is being well cared for when they are away from home. Here at Royvon we have many years experience in residential training, we have developed our training methods so that the owner can become involved in the process, providing a lesson at the end of the course for the owner to learn the commands and methods we have been using to train the dog so that you can continue at home.
We encourage owners and anyone else who will be handling the dog at home to be involved and fully involved and aware of their dogs progress and well being during their 3 week stay. We understand that you will miss your dog greatly while their at Royvon, to make this process easier we upload hundreds of photos each day to Facebook of your dog during their training sessions and play sessions, this will enable you to see your dog every day so you can see the fun their having making lots of new friends. Each of our trainers has their own Facebook page and each trainee on our ‘Complete Training Package’ will have their own area where photo’s, video’s and progress notes are added on a regular basis.
Whilst your dog is on our 3 week training package you can expect the following levels of communication from your dogs trainer:-
- A telephone call a week prior to the dogs arrival from your trainer introducing themselves and to discuss the course, answering any questions you may have.
- On the day of arrival meeting your dogs trainer to discuss the course.
- A telephone call within first week of your dogs stay from your dogs trainer to discuss the assessment and let you know how the dog is settling in to their new environment.
- Regular pictures on Facebook of your dog during their play sessions if activity sessions have been selected and photos during training sessions from their trainer.
- We have been told by previous customers that seeing their first video from the trainer was one of the optimum moments of the course. Customers being able to see the dog improved behavior as they progress through the course, something they thought impossible at the start.
- Your dogs trainer will post regular updates on their Facebook page, enabling you to contact the trainer through a variety of methods on your dogs progress.